Saturday, January 26, 2013

Goodbye........


I still remember the moment when you said goodbye
It was like my heart was ripped out from the inside
You looked so amazing I couldn't stop staring,
and could barely hear the words that came out of your mouth.
The only thing that I heard was your "Goodbye"
and it was loud and clear, felt like I was going to die.
I was so angry and felt liking bursting out,
but I love you too much to even shout.
You were so calm and I couldn't bear it,
felt like it was too east for you to leave me.
You made me feel things that I hadn't thought of,
and then you left me like I some broken doll.
Doesn't seem like you felt what I feel for you,
It's gonna be really hard for me to live without you.
I know you will be happy even though I'll be sad,
And that thought makes me smile even when I wanna cry so bad.
I'm not sure if you're leaving because I did something wrong,
But I do know that if you loved me you would've stayed.
I know there is nothing I can do now to stop you,
Coz you've made your choice to move on.
I wish all the best for your life ahead,
And hope you get someone who you don't have to quit on........

No comments:

Post a Comment