Sunday, January 20, 2013

The love of my life.....


I was once someone who was afraid to live,
live the life I always wanted.
I was scared, lonely and so depressed,
now aware what I was missing.
so many people around me but still alone,
my mind was a total mess.
My heart wanted to fly and explore
but I didn't have the courage to do that.
I had no confidence to face the world,
no will to be what I wanted to be.
I was unable to risks, had too much fear,
I wasn't able to take a step when I was near.
But then came you, the love of my life,
gave me the hope my soul needed.
your confidence made me walk that extra mile,
towards the goal that I had hidden inside.
You were always beside me when I was sad,
always around when I was lost in the crowd.
You held my hand when I was ill, not well.
You brought me back from what I would call hell.
I want you to know that I would never leave you,
And that you can count on me whenever you need me......

No comments:

Post a Comment