Saturday, February 16, 2013

Please come back to me......

So is this what you meant when you said,
you wanted to make some changes and try something new.
I thought we were here forever, so in love
but then you left and proved it all untrue.
I still remember the day when we met,
it was like an angel came down and met my eyes
I knew then and there I just had to be with you,
even though it might take many days and tries.
And we were together and everything was fine,
it was like heaven for me all the time
so what happened, why did you have to leave?
now I'm left with just sorrow and grief.
Don't understand where I went wrong,
you didn't even say a word, was I that bad?
We were always like a perfect love song,
and now it all seems like the one that's really sad.
Baby, I know we had issues, who doesn't?
but that doesn't mean we couldn't live together.
even though our relationship was not a perfect one,
we still had each other and that's all that mattered.
Now all I have is this empty house and the sad songs,
still see you sometimes walking around in those thongs.
And then relaity hits me and I'm back to black,
and the only things that calms me down is coke and smack.
What I used to be when you were around, besides me,
is all just a distant memory fading away from me.
I wish it was different, you didn't have to leave,
and I could be happy and content as I used to be.
Miss you darling, please come back to me......

No comments:

Post a Comment