Thursday, December 13, 2012

I wish I was a Free Bird



A lot of times I wonder how it would be if I was a free bird flying freely and fearlessly...Flying over oceans, over green fresh forest, over crowded places full of people, over big ancient cities.....Watching this big big earth, admiring its beauty....Feeling the cold breeze on my face, experiencing different and unique things, things that have the power to change you, change you like never before, teach you new lessons, give you happiness in small stupid things, how it would feel watching your dream come true......How it would be having a sweet small smile on your tender soft lips.....Having uncontrollable excitement in your heart watching your dream coming true....Reaching the destination you always dreamt of.......I think It must feel good because just imagining these things can make you smile and make your eyes shine more bright......Its always wonderful....This is my dream. Dream of watching this beautiful world, gathering experience, learning things, changing myself for new things, I just want to feel awesome I just want to die smiling.


                                                                                                                 By: Tia Ranga

No comments:

Post a Comment